I have been doing this Labor/Move Service for many years now. Folks would always say, “I liked your ad (on craigslist) that’s why I contacted you.” Later on they would say, “You know … you should make a website to market what you do.”
So I did.
The exact ad that I posted is the one you see on the Home page. It works. I think there is a real need for this type of ‘Extra Muscles’ service. Small jobs (relatively) where people just need a hand with a labor task. There is no need to hire an expensive moving crew―just hire me. Simple. I am affordable, reliable, efficient, on-time, and possess super-human strength!
Please note that you are just renting my time and muscles. I do not have a truck available for transport.
Move it, Lift it, Carry it, Load it, or Trash it …
Whatever your ‘it’ may be … I can help.
Though the job offers are mostly moving related, I have also assisted with the following types of labor intensive gigs:
- Clean out / dump runs
- Landscape post storm clean up
- House flipping demolition / dumpster clean up
- Landscape digging holes for tree plantings
- Fence installation including digging out the holes
- Consignment store furniture drop offs
- Goodwill furniture drop offs
- Self Storage organizing multiple units
- Shovel and spread 3 tons of gravel dumped in a driveway
- A home safe transport to basement (my back still hurts from that one)
- Masonry stone wall labor
- And, last but not least … assisted with waxing hull of a boat (more difficult than it sounds!)
What can I help you with? Contact me.